modern office

When Do I Need The Insurance?
When you own rental properties you need Cost-effective and comprehensive protection against tenant-induced damages. One of the biggest risks and expenses facing landlords and property managers is tenant-caused damage. From damage from a leaky appliance or sink overflow to smoke and water damage from a cooking fire, without the right insurance coverage, you could wind up holding the bag.

The Benefits of Getting the Insurance
THE PROTECTION RENTAL PROPERTY INVESTORS NEED: Property, Liability, Loss of Rents coverage, Flood and Earthquake coverage. 

We will cover:

  • Personal property items belonging to the property owner such as washer, dryer and refrigerator may be included.
  • Special Risk Policy form and Replacement Cost Loss Settlement is available.
  • Eligible properties are Single Family (1-4 dwelling) rental properties, including Condominiums and Townhomes, used as rental properties.
  • We offer the program in all 50 states.
Common loss types:
  • Smoke damage caused by cooking
  • Water damage caused by tenant negligence
  • Fire damage caused by cigarette or candle
  • Pet-caused damage

Secure your Life’s Hard Work

…with a commercial insurance brokerage provider who understands and will advocate for your needs. Ready to get started? Do not hesitate to send us your questions here for your inquiries about our company and brokerage services. You may also speak with our insurance consultant here for an expert take on the commercial insurance you need.
two businessmen smiling